All property photos
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Approximately 1,660 sqft (per Floorplan Visuals)
- Spacious 2-story unit with private patio
- TIC eligible for condo conversion (buyer to verify)
- Building significantly remodeled circa-2004
- Located in Russian Hill neighborhood; two-story, three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home
- Part of renovated two-unit building; eligible for condominium conversion
- Open entertainment-style layout; living, kitchen, dining areas, and loft
- Newly refinished hardwood floors; recessed lighting; double-paned windows
- Kitchen with stainless appliances; new refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs; primary suite with outdoor patio, walk-in closet
- Ensuite bath with double vanities; jetted tub; separate stall shower
- Two additional bedrooms; full bath; laundry closet with washer and dryer
- Proximity to tennis courts, parks, shops, cafes, nightlife; waterfront minutes away
- Easy commuting to Financial District, Soma, other city sections
2448 Larkin Street is located on one of the best blocks in San Francisco's esteemed Russian Hill neighborhood. This spacious, two-story, three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home occupies the lower level of a recently renovated, quaint two-unit building that is eligible for condominium conversion.
This lovely residence features an open, entertainment-style layout with living, kitchen, dining areas and a special, elevated loft all open to one another. A powder room is also located on the main floor to serve guests. Features include newly refinished hardwood floors, recessed lighting, double-paned windows, a flat-screen TV, and elevator. The kitchen is located at the center of the entertainment level and features stainless appliances including a new stainless refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher by Bosch and hood ventilation by Thermador. A gorgeous white subway-tiled backsplash adds a touch of style. A walk-in pantry adds plenty of storage.
Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms including the primary suite located at the rear of the residence for maximum privacy. The primary features an attached outdoor patio, walk-in closet, built-in display shelf, and ensuite bath. The bathroom has double vanities, a jetted tub, and a separate stall shower with glass enclosure. On the upstairs hallway are two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a laundry closet with stackable washer and dryer included. The hallway bath features a shower-over-tub and dual vanities.
Each of the front bedrooms is very spacious and looks out onto the picturesque Russian Hill streetscape. Bedrooms two and three could be utilized for other purposes such as home offices, home gym, or otherwise.
The building is just a few steps to Alice Marble Tennis Courts, Francisco Park, and all of the wonderful shops, cafes, and restaurants of Polk Street, Hyde Street, and Union Street. The home is just a few minutes from San Francisco's waterfront, perfect for running and cycling, or just hanging out and enjoying the view of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
Commuting to the Financial District, SOMA, or other sections of the city is easy from this convenient location.
Schedule a showing with Artemis, and check out all this fine home has to offer in person!